To install WordPress with cPanel, follow these steps:
- Log into your cPanel account
- Find the “Website Builders” section and click on the “WordPress” icon
- Click on the “Install” button
- Fill in the necessary information, such as the domain name, admin account, and password.
- Click on the “Install” button to start the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete and then log into the WordPress admin dashboard using the URL http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin
Alternatively, you can install WordPress manually through cPanel using the Fantastico or Softaculous app installer. The process is similar to the above steps, with a few variations.